Wednesday 21 August 2013

Skyrim Creation Kit

Hi readers,

This ^^ is what I try to build :) Nearly finished. 


Enjoyed the tutorial of the SCK.. made my first dungeon... :D

When it is finished I will show you. ..

So much to learn dough.. but I am amazed with the simplicity, commons sense.

I saw some gaps between the parts, so I will have to find out how to correct this.. I will play around with it first and read the instructions later :)

Love the scripting .. just had a 'look-see' and it has a similar feel to C++... object orientated, which makes sense, as anything that happens in a game, happens with objects lol.

So first learn how to make internal environments then the external environment.. I am guessing this latter will be more difficult. That will be fun.

Dungeons will be fairly easy.. I need to make a castle, as a big part of my story happens in the rooms and hallways of the Castle. This castle is in a big luxurious city, perched on top of the snow capped mountains. Exciting hey?

I have the outlay in my head, the hills, the valleys, mountains.. the dragon-caves etc etc... if the book never gets written, I will still have great fun creating the environment.. and the events that are in the book, I will attempt to create the quests and events in the game. :D

Off course I will only have time in holidays or when I am sick.. like now (got a cold). any other time, my life is too busy .


Enjoy the ride with me !

done :) :)




now learn how to do a 'walk through'




No comments:

Post a Comment